Wednesday, February 18, 2009

in the end.....im all alone

so, u kno how I said this day wasn't goin as planned???

yea well, after that blog MORE drama happened. idunno....forreal ifeel like jus givin up &nd not havin friends....cuz ijus seem to not be able to keep'em. why can't I find that ONE, two, or maybe even 3 that I can jus have BE THERE?...ijus want those STABLE friends I see everyone else have!....

guess its jus not my cup of tea :-\

1 comment:

  1. I gave up on friends once I realized bitChes r ALWAYS guna end up turnin around n talkin shit behind ur back!! Why do u think Im no longer at parties & only hang out with eve?? LoL .. welcome to san diego!!! Dont worry about "friends" just do you & dont let em get u down cuz a REAL friend wudnt bring ANY drama ur way & in the end, only YOU will have ur own back (& fam)

    ReplyDelete